Guidelines for oral presentations: time-keeping
- Plenary lectures: 45 min allotted to each speaker including a 7 min question-answer session
- Keynotes: 30 min allotted to each speaker including a 6 min question-answer session
- Oral communications: 20 min allotted to each speaker including a 5 min question-answer session
- Poster session will be held on Monday afternoon (11 June 2018). Posters will be also available to view on the first conference day during session breaks and lunchtime in the exhibition space.
- Please print your poster in portrait format in A0 size. Ideally text, paragraph and figure captions, diagrams, charts should be large enough to read with ease at a distance of 1 m.
- Each presenter is provided with a 84.1 cm (33.11") wide x 119.9 cm (46.81") tall poster board, which will be marked with an individual number.