The conference language is English. An expert panel of reviewers will decide upon the acceptance of the contributions based on the abstract. Therefore, the decision for each contribution to be accepted as poster or as oral presentation is at the discretion of the panel of reviewers. The Organising Committee will allocate the accepted oral contributions into 21 interdisciplinary sessions. Contributions of an interdisciplinary nature will be preferentially selected as oral presentation.
NOTE: The Local Organising Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the conference
STEP1: ABSTRACT PREPARATION
- To prepare the abstract, please use the following template: abstract_template_IAP2018.docx
- The abstract must comply with style guidelines, as specified in the template. Please keep the font type, style, and size while overwriting the example text or pasting a given section. Do not forget to delete all instructions, and examples before submission.
- The abstract can contain Figures, Tables, references, and acknowledgment sentences, but its length must not exceed one DIN A4 page with a 2 cm margin on all sides.
- Before uploading the Word file, please rename it according to the following model: author.doc or author.docx where author stands for the surname of the presenting author. As an example, the appropriate name for the file could be Dupont.doc or Dupont.docx
- Immediately after submission, an automated reply message is generated and sent to the email-address you specified
- Troubleshooting: Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!
- Proceed to step 2: Online Abstract Submission
STEP2: ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION